VITAL CLOTHING TIPS & TRICKS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW-LIFE HACKS


Clothes Wearing 30 Tips Every Girl Should Know



13- Make Your Own Cap Toe Shoes


Wow, This is just too easy to actually go out and buy an expensive pair of cap toe shoes, and this way you can completely customize them with any color and any shoe you’d like! The only thing I’d do different is use newspaper or something under the tape to cover up the rest of the shoe in case of over spray, but I think the metallic gold looks awesome with those brown flats! Good, do it yourselves!

A great list of DIY style, clothing and life hacks every girl should know! Everything from organization to bra straps! Tips for teens and women. Listotic.com 


14- Soften Your T-Shirts with Salt

No way dude! This technique takes a little bit of time and patience, but very little effort. Just submerge and soak a cotton t-shirt in a salt water solution for about 3 days, wash like normal and then say goodbye to stiffness of T shirts!
 

A great list of DIY style, clothing and life hacks every girl should know! Everything from organization to bra straps! Tips for teens and women. Listotic.com


15- Think Outside of The Belt

Fit on a scale from 1 to 10, my sense of fashion hovers somewhere around maybe a 5 (on a good day). I’m mostly just a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I do for some reason unknown to me have a lot of belts and other accessories that I never wear. I think a few of the belts came with a shirt or sweater that I’ve purchased in the past. But, even with my lack of style, I’m really digging these belt knots! What a subtle way to add a bit of character to any outfit. Here is show!

fun and creative ways to wear a belt ~ A great list of DIY style, clothing and life hacks every girl should know! Everything from organization to bra straps! Tips for teens and women. Listotic.com 


16- Waterproof Your Shoes with Beeswax

Buddy, I love canvas shoes because they are so light and breathable! But this also means that they don’t have any protection from the elements. Here is a simple trick using beeswax that will waterproof your shoes. Now you can wear them even on a rainy day! My daughter has a collection of Toms that could use this now and then.

 How to waterproof shoes! ~ A great list of DIY style, clothing and life hacks every girl should know! Everything from organization to bra straps! Tips for teens and women. Listotic.com

 

17- DIY Double Clothes Hangers

Friends, be sure to save those little tabs from your soda cans. Hard to believe, but my collection is getting bigger than my stash of wine corks. You can use them to create double clothes hangers. I like this idea for my daughter’s clothes so I can pair outfits together for the week. This way she already has them planned out (by me because she couldn’t pick out a matching outfit to save her life). It also saves on closet space in some small houses! 


18- The Smart Way to Fold Lingerie

Yes, I have a few of these fancy pieces of lingerie that I will never wear. I have them hanging in my closet! How stupid am I? They are just so awkward; I’ve never even considered trying to fold one. Turns out there are a really clever way to fold them to fit in a drawer quite nicely. Do it yourselves!



#16 The proper way to fold lingerie! ~ 31 Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know

< Previous                                                                                                            Next >

Post a Comment

0 Comments