VITAL CLOTHING TIPS & TRICKS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW-LIFE HACKS

Clothes Wearing 30 Tips Every Girl Should Know




25- Removing A Red Wine Stain


It seems like such a waste because I can and will drink every last drop out of a bottle of sauvignon blanc, but when you’re out at the wine bar and didn’t take my advice here on how to be a classy drunk (you wore a white shirt, dummy), and you are on your 3rd glass of red wine when it jumps out of your glass and onto your shirt, you need a quick way to neutralize the stain. Just pour a little bit of white wine on there so the red wine doesn’t set in and see the result.
 

26- Scarf Tying Tip

Damsel, there are maybe hundreds of ways you could potentially tie a scarf, but let’s be honest; you only need a few of your favs. I love this one because it’s easy but looks like you actually have a sense of style, and it stays put! Just try it once and you will always tie your scarves like this. Enjoy loving Tying!

How to tie a scarf around your neck (step by step) - A great list of DIY style, clothing and life hacks every girl should know! Everything from organization to bra straps! Tips for teens and women. Listotic.com 
 


27- Revamping Your Leather Boots


You saw, those white marks on your boots; turns out those are salt stains! This is a problem if you live in the north where the roads and walkways are covered in salt. With just a couple of ingredients you probably already have at home, you can make them look as good as new! Enjoy this.


How to clean and remove salt stains from boots! ~ A great list of DIY style, clothing and life hacks every girl should know! Everything from organization to bra straps! Tips for teens and women. Listotic.com


28- Hoodie Strings Gone Astray

Hey there, I’ve lost more hoodie strings than I can count on one hand. This is why in my wise old age I have discovered that if you make a few knots in the ends of the string, it’s less likely to get lost through those holes. But, let’s just say you didn’t do that, and one gets sucked in there. There are a few ways to rescue it!

As per situation, if it falls all the way out (if it doesn’t, pull it out), you can push one end of the string through a straw, staple it on, and then push it back through the narrow tunnel of your hoodie.  You can also attach a safety pin to one end (gives you something hard to grip through the fabric), and use your fingers to guide it though the channel like.




29- Hang Clothes Like A Smart Person

Friends, It’s such a good feeling when you realize you’ve been doing a basic chore wrong your entire life. If I were to add up all of the time I’ve spent hanging up clothes versus how much time I could have spent hanging up clothes, I’m certain that number is somewhere around 3,000 hours (give or take a lot of numbers). If you’re like me and you don’t get what’s going on in the photos, just go check out the video. I’m going to start doing this just because it looks like so much fun to me.




30- Secret Trick for Cuffed Sleeves

Hi friends, Fold, roll, tug and scrunch. That’s if you want the J. Crew look - you know, effortless looking but awesome. Although I wouldn’t button up my shirt all the way to the neck and wear a denim shirt with jeans, but remember, I’m only a 5 when it comes to style and fashion. OK enjoy life!



< Previous

Post a Comment

0 Comments